Drifting...

Started by Shadow Giant, April 11, 2003, 10:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow Giant

I feel as though almost everybody at Warlords is becoming bored. You know, drifting, growing up, finding other things to do. I am myself. It is quite sad, really, because soon everyone who mattered will be gone, and a new generation will begin. The names 'Menatus' or 'Ereptor', even the notorius 'Josh' will fall into the deep hole of forget...sigh...it just gives you that tug-at-your heart feeling that, well, tugs at your heart. Yes, those who DO care will shout from the rooftops, yelling and screaming at the top of their lungs, but theirs voices will be gone...gone with the wind...*chuckles at clever allusion*

On a happier note, the next two chapters of my scifi story are coming soon, you can find the first couple on page four of this forum.
Don't you wish you were more like me?
Admit it. You do, don't you?

"A wise monkey doesn't monkey with another monkey's monkey."

To pass the time: Sit in your car in a parking lot with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.

I throw peanuts at old ladies!

"What the h*** is this?
DVD Dad.
People want to see us on DVD!
Yes Dad."
          From the Osbournes commercial for the DVD

*#sincerely, Shadow Giant#*
The best west of California.
(I live in Hawaii, Okay?)

Boze (Admin)

Heh, this game has only been around since late October.
That's me!

Trident

You are right.  I don't find this quite sad, but that feeling of loss is deep.

Mark

I think that tha was was very well put...if ya know what I mean...
Anyway good-bye...I fyour leving the game too be sure to send some stuff...:D
The Dark Rider #826...farwell...
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Menatus

Aww, don't say that. We love you, Ainr-Gliath!

~>John<~

I will never leave
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

The Lady Shael

Late October? It seems much longer than that...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

~>John<~

yes, quite longer, but....
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Dead Eye

Is that really it? In the 1st version I was a low number, but wow. It feels like at least since August. I didn't go on these forums until like Janurary though.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

~>John<~

Redwall Life begins when you go on the forums

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

calria

I myself will never leave, as long as there's other weirdos like me on the game and the forums. You all have permission to whap me if I ever stop playing. I know I disappear randomly, popping off to this or that school trip in R/L, but woo I love you guys!

*hugs all around*