Warlord deleted

Started by Ereptor, April 14, 2003, 04:18:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

My account has been deleted for about a week.  I don't understand how my account has been disabled? deleted?  or whatever and everyone else is still playing?  Does someone have it out for me?  What is the deal?  I haven't been able to play for a week.  How many other people can't play on turbo?  I know Ragefur can't.  Anyone else ?
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

It's weird. I did a search for your account, but nothing comes up. Even when your account is deleted, you still show up in red... I'm not sure what's going on...

Ereptor

Thanks Ashyra.  At least i know something about my account.  I know it doesn't igsist.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

wolf bite

As I was signing out of the game last week, I tried to send everyone aid, including you. I could not send it.  I checked warlord search by number, there was NO 25 listed.

You are simply gone.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Ereptor

i guess i was hacked.  :(
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Peace Alliance

same thing probably happened to you as what happened to #98..... sounds like a conspericy!

calria

Quote from: Peace Alliancesame thing probably happened to you as what happened to #98..... sounds like a conspericy!
conspiracy.

Hacking is evil.

Peace Alliance

that guy was right, you are always correcting people's grammer. maybe i spell things different where i live! or maybe we should get spell checker on the forums to keep you nice and happy :)
meybe you didn't want Conspericy spelled wrong because your part of it... chew on that bone for a while... i think i'm catching on to you Mr/Ms/Mrs. Spellchecker!

calria

Quote from: Peace Alliancethat guy was right, you are always correcting people's grammer. maybe i spell things different where i live! or maybe we should get spell checker on the forums to keep you nice and happy :)
meybe you didn't want Conspericy spelled wrong because your part of it... chew on that bone for a while... i think i'm catching on to you Mr/Ms/Mrs. Spellchecker!
"That guy was right- you are always correcting people's grammar. Maybe, I spell things differently where I live, or maybe we should get spell checker on the forums to keep you nice and happy. :)
Maybe you didn't want conspiracy spelled wrong because you're part of it... chew on that bone for a while! I think I'm catching on to you, Mr/Ms/Mrs. Spellchecker!"

1) I only corrected spelling, before. Now I've corrected grammar, spelling, and punctuation!

2) "Conspiracy" isn't a word with alternate spellings.

3) Nobody would use a spell checker.

4) I am NEVER happy, nor am I particularly nice. ;)

5) I am MISS Spellchecker, to you!

6) On second thought, just call me Cal. Everyone else does!

Peace Alliance

lol, i prefer MISS spellchecker. but if you REALLY want me to call you cal...

if you never get happy, i know some really cool pills you can take. now, legally i cant hook you up, but if you talk to your doctor....

Boze (Admin)

If you are wondering who is deleting account's, it isn't the admins. The hacker is corrupting single lines of the database, causing a loss of the player (they attack the player table). The same thing with the forums... the "Religious Debate" topic was lost at Terrouge due to this reason.
That's me!

Menatus

Quote from: calria
Quote from: Peace Alliancethat guy was right, you are always correcting people's grammer. maybe i spell things different where i live! or maybe we should get spell checker on the forums to keep you nice and happy :)
"That guy was right- you are always correcting people's grammar. Maybe, I spell things differently where I live, or maybe we should get spell checker on the forums to keep you nice and happy. :)
Maybe you didn't want conspiracy spelled wrong because you're part of it... chew on that bone for a while! I think I'm catching on to you, Mr/Ms/Mrs. Spellchecker!"

1) I only corrected spelling, before. Now I've corrected grammar, spelling, and punctuation!

2) "Conspiracy" isn't a word with alternate spellings.

3) Nobody would use a spell checker.

4) I am NEVER happy, nor am I particularly nice. ;)

5) I am MISS Spellchecker, to you!

6) On second thought, just call me Cal. Everyone else does!
It's not "Maybe, I spell things differently where I live." It's just, "Maybe I spell things differently where I live." That comma was completely pointless and lacked in importance. You CAN have it, but why? WHY!?

No one does much on religious debates around here unless there's Ragefur and those two other guys (Fortinbras and X-something).

Peace Alliance

sorry, i guess i use, commas, too often. i'll, try to stop, but its so, addicting.
you guys need to get a job. maybe english teacher?