Should The Two be banned?

Started by Ereptor, April 11, 2003, 11:47:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

This guy holds no regard for other peoples feelings.  He continues to poke fun at people with personal gests and degrading remarks.  He does not reflect the forums rules as a forumgoer, nor does he reflect someone i would enjoy conversation with.  In fact he is very offensive and he needs to go.   If people like him are allowed to run wild after being warned and nothing is done i will consider leaving this forum.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

TR Shadow

Yes!  His homosexual remarks REALLY need to stop.  It's discusting!

Orcrist

I don't know what he has said to others, but I know him personally, and only as Gandalf. I think "The Two" is someone else. Also, he would apologize, however, he would be unsure of your critical reaction, Ereptor, so, why should he if he is only to be criticized by you more?
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Mark

He should be banned! I don't think anyone can put up with that slime! :angry:  
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Brock

He should definitely be banned!
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Power of Mordor

~>John<~

Quote from: EreptorThis guy holds no regard for other peoples feelings.  He continues to poke fun at people with personal gests and degrading remarks.  He does not reflect the forums rules as a forumgoer, nor does he reflect someone i would enjoy conversation with.  In fact he is very offensive and he needs to go.   If people like him are allowed to run wild after being warned and nothing is done i will consider leaving this forum.
erm...everything you just said applies to you Ereptor
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

evord

Quoteerm...everything you just said applies to you Ereptor

That's pretty unfair,  the difference between the super-lame-troll-person and Ereptor is vast. I have yet to see Ereptor use middle-school insults or glaring homophobic slurrs in his posts. Whoever the punk is has about the same maturity level as a 5-year old. I half expect to see him/her call someone a doo-doo head, or maybe bust out some 'your momma' insults next.

Ereptor's politics aside, the character assassination is really old.. which is why I think banning is a good idea.
gobbling or somekinda hordes... taker yer pick.

Abby The Rat

A note for other player and to evord, homophobic counts as the uses of gay. Said in the forum rules.

Please do not even talk about others using it. It has the same effect as telling some about spamming in the end is spamming your self in telling that person he spamming.

Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

evord

Duely noted.
That's some tight control
gobbling or somekinda hordes... taker yer pick.

calria

I bow to Ad in all things. *bows*

Question, though: What's the point of having a poll about banning someone? If the mods feel someone should be banned, won't they ban them? If it's decided democratically who the rules apply to, there's little point in having them. As my student council sponsor would say, "This isn't a democracy, it's a theocracy, and (in this case) the Mods are God."

Calantorntain

Didn't see any of his posts before, but, now that I see what he is typing, I have a question.

Why do you even need to ask?  I would put a sample of his words here, but I am sure you can all find them yourselves.  Ban him.

Edit: Just read Cal's thing.  I agree.
"Death death death death death death la la la la death" -- The Woad to Wuin

Abby The Rat

The Two is Banned so therefore no need for this topic, I am going to close it and watch it go out of sight, just like The Two will. ~Nods~
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]