What's missing?

Started by Aqualis, April 19, 2003, 05:11:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aqualis

What is missing on the ROC? I am going to create a new Redwall website and I was wondering if you had any suggestions. I was thinking a Redwall art site would be something new. Well, not entirely new, but it's something that doesn't pop up much. There are a few good ones and I was hoping to make a better one. If you have any suggestions for an art site or a different type of site that is missing from the ROC, please tell me.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Brock

How about a site with everything?  It could have art, information, a club, games, fanfic, and stuff like that. B)    
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Aqualis

Quote from: BrockHow about a site with everything?  It could have art, information, a club, games, fanfic, and stuff like that. B)
First, that is a lot of work.

Second, I already have one sorta like that. It isn't doing very well.

Third, I would rather focus on one thing. It's easier on me.

It is a good idea, if you can pull it off correctly. I just don't think that I am the one to do it.

~the mighta awualis

Mark

You should make your own RWL game...like The Beatles :D

(and if you do make me an admin :D)
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Retto

Aha! I saw this at the Terrouge forum and was like, "Wait...I..er. Wasn't this on the RWL forums?" and it /was/!

::somewhat happier::
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Aqualis

Quote from: RettoAha! I saw this at the Terrouge forum and was like, "Wait...I..er. Wasn't this on the RWL forums?" and it /was/!

::somewhat happier::
Yeah, I posted this topic on four different forums. I figured that way I would get a wider range of answers.

~the mighta awualis

Calantorntain

See answer at Terrouge  ;)

I know!  The ULTAMATE REDWALL CHATROOM! There could be two rooms, for some reason.  And there would be a scedual.  And people could scedual birthday parties, dances, nameday feasts, every thing!
"Death death death death death death la la la la death" -- The Woad to Wuin

calria

Aaaah! *dies*
"schedule"

*runs in circles*

I like the idea of the ultimate Redwall chatroom place... it sounds fun!

You could host chats from all the ROC sites, and whatnot!

Calantorntain

Yeah!

The thing about the scedule is, you could have special events planned, like pie eating contests, and you don't have to wait around for people to show up.  And there could be something special every friday.  And you could plan monsters to come (like sludge monsters!) and people work together to defeat them.  And you could host birthday parties.  And stuff.  

calria

Calan, I will beat you over the head with a wet-noodle-and-cement-coated-frying-pan!

"schedule"
s-c-h-e-d-u-l-e

schedule (ske'jool) n.: 1. a list of details 2. a list of times of recurring events, projected operations, etc.; timetable 3. a timed plan for a project

Calantorntain

Meh, I can't spell.  I can spell tomorrow though!  And actually!  *dances* I learned those last week.