Howdy

Started by Blood Wake, October 03, 2011, 04:22:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

Hey guys, sorry I don't check in enough. How's the game going? Can anyone convince me to play if the game is currently being exciting? Feel free to solo message me in some way in order to plot mayhem or something.

Of course the real reason i'm here is to beg for some widget hits. So, please play some music/videos of my good friend and leader of my band, Jack Wilkinson

Edit: widgets are lame. http://reverbnation.com/JackWilkinson

thanks!
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Rakefur

Quote from: Blood Wake on October 03, 2011, 04:22:12 PM
Hey guys, sorry I don't check in enough. How's the game going? Can anyone convince me to play if the game is currently being exciting? Feel free to solo message me in some way in order to plot mayhem or something.
Etendue is going to try to smash some n00bs.
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Sharptooh

Hey bloodwake, you should join REG, it's at a slow pace but there's still a lot going on  :)

As for the widget, it doesn't seem to be working :/

Blood Wake

Haha, I didn't even look to see if it worked even though I half-assumed it wouldn't

oh well, just go to http://reverbnation.com/JackWilkinson that's better
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Firetooth

'Sup Bloodwake, great to see you back. :)

Jack Wilkinson is sounding pretty decent so far, I need to click more of those things you share on facebook :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Blood Wake

If I talk about something several times it's probably worth taking a minute. Often people may ask me to share them though, so... it could be just a friend who makes crappy music sometimes.

Jack on the other hand i work with on a daily basis

Edit:

Also, I am madly in love with a local band called Grey Fiction, their vocalist sounds kind of like Firetooth's [friend].

http://greyfiction.bandcamp.com

h

Firetooth

I keep up with Melodramus (kind of) but tons of the stuff doesn't really apply to me. (gigs, lol)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

blood wake, you should play. We are changing things a lot, you should try them out :)
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Blood Wake

hmm... I do like new RWL changes...

h

Shadow Assassin

My clan is at war (kinda).

Rakefur

Quote from: Shadow Assassin on October 03, 2011, 08:56:52 PM

My clan is at war (kinda).
Haha!! Yeah as I said, Etendue's trying to smash us.
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012