Favorite Song that makes you think of Redwall

Started by Camaclue, October 08, 2011, 02:27:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camaclue

What is it? I have a few. Post your top 10 songs and why/how it relates to Redwall. And if you want, describe what you think when listening to the song.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

The Lady Shael

No songs specifically, but if I'm in a Redwall mood, I usually listen to the Celtic genre station on Pandora. :) Irish/Celtic music usually reminds me of Redwall.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Neobaron

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8ekz_CSBVg&ob=av3e

was playing the very first time the mighty Holbrook ever told me about RWL, so I have always associated this song with RWL.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

The Lady Shael

Quote from: Neobaron on October 10, 2011, 09:24:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8ekz_CSBVg&ob=av3e

was playing the very first time the mighty Holbrook ever told me about RWL, so I have always associated this song with RWL.

-_-
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Neobaron

I have others.

Doin the laundry? Waterfalls.

Grinding in vidya? Get Over It.

Songs that are playing when I do a thing for the first time/playing a lot when I am doing them stick in my head as associations.

The Mighty Holbrook? He sent me this a few years ago and I played it hundreds of times, tying it to Holby for me forever. It wasn't the first thing he had sent me, nor particularly special. Its just burned into my skull for some reason.

---

When Holby showed me the RWL I was sitting in a side room at our island house trying to get a game to work on a Windows 2k machine, and the song I linked in the first post was playing. :3
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.