I get them when I remember
7 (36.8%)
If I'm bored
3 (15.8%)
What rations?
3 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 19

The Lady Shael

This page has always kind of been at an "in-progress" phase...I've always planned to make it better somehow and add more to it later.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Rakefur

I try to always get them; It isn't much, but it adds up.
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Pippin

if im bored i'll maybe click a few times to get something, but even know everyone says it adds up i really don't think it does, it's alright but nothing you couldn't make 100x in 1 turn easy.

what else do you plan on adding to it?
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

The Lady Shael

I kind of intended it to be "daily activities" page, role-play-type stuff not related to actual strategies. Like eventually the rations would be some kind of javascript/Flash mini-game, where the amount of rations you get depend on how well you do at the game (playable for actual rations 3 times a day or something).

Another idea for a daily activity would be to answer a Redwall trivia question for a small bonus prize.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Rakefur

Quote from: The Lady Shael on September 12, 2011, 10:57:51 AM
I kind of intended it to be "daily activities" page, role-play-type stuff not related to actual strategies. Like eventually the rations would be some kind of javascript/Flash mini-game, where the amount of rations you get depend on how well you do at the game (playable for actual rations 3 times a day or something).
You should have a scoring system that has a multiplier for net; So you have a score for the game that is multiplied by your networth or something like that.

The Lady Shael

You mean so players with higher networth automatically have a higher score for the game? That sounds a little unfair....

Pippin

sounds alright for a little something extra to do before or after a run  :)

would it be a community page where you could role-play with other warlords? hopefully won't be as laggy as the lounge  :-\

would there be a limit on how well you do in the mini-game? someone could go on forever and make billions, unlikely but you never know.

Quote from: The Lady Shael on September 12, 2011, 11:04:42 AM
You mean so players with higher networth automatically have a higher score for the game? That sounds a little unfair....
sounds like it should be the other way around to me if it's designed to give newbs a small boost.
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Rakefur

sounds like it should be the other way around to me if it's designed to give newbs a small boost.
[/quote]
Thats what I was saying.

Shadow Assassin

I get them when I have nothing else to do.

Night Wolf

Quote from: The Lady Shael on September 12, 2011, 10:57:51 AM

Another idea for a daily activity would be to answer a Redwall trivia question for a small bonus prize.
This would be awesome

Gen. Volkov

I forgot all about the rations thingy.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Dark Claws

Welcome the most annoying person on Earth, oh look Dark Claws just walked in.

@(*_*)@. Either a monkey, or Princess Leai on drugs.

What happens when a permanent resident deletes their account?

Like an assistant

Durza

Free stuff, who does not like free?
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Sharptooh

Quote from: Rakefur on September 12, 2011, 11:34:37 AM

I think it's already the other way around, higher networth = lower rations (as far as I can remember)

Rakefur

yeah, that is what i was saying.