Ghosts

Started by Trident, April 11, 2003, 11:51:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rough Raiders

Quote from: Ashyra NightwingFurbies are EVIL. I Mine is trying to kill me. I hid it in the attic, where it couldn't get me....
Thats why I didnt get one. There have been many furbie killings around where I'm from...
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Trident

*grinneth*  ghosts and furbies...  same thing.  It's scary when you're up at night, and crash into something, and then it starts talking to you.  I heard you can teach them stuff.  *grins evilly*  I haven't gone near mine for.... 4 years.  Smart me.

Aqualis

I am glad I never bought one of those things. I thought they were dumb, then I heard they were banned from the White House. Now, I think they are creepy.

*hunts furbies*
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Trident

Quote from: AqualisI am glad I never bought one of those things. I thought they were dumb, then I heard they were banned from the White House. Now, I think they are creepy.

*hunts furbies*
Anti-furbie bazookas!!!!  Or...old granny faces!  *)_(*  

JestahMunkee

I want a furby...one that'll look cool under blacklight...??....but only one.....and I'd tape it's moth shut..and we'd turn the techno up loud and flick on the strobe lights,,,break out the glostix and the lazy suzan...and we'd dance all night

yess
as for ghosts...I have three here with me....we're watching Conan and eating graham crackers..well..Im eating graham crackers..they're pretty miffy about the non believers...but can't type, as they're extoplasma...
^^ graham crackers...yummah
*Scree!*
*Lick Meee~!*
--I am not the muffin pope!--