new feature?

Started by Pippin, July 28, 2011, 04:10:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pippin

when i click on someones name it comes up with a cool box saying last online, total offenses and defenses, cities kill ect. i was just wondering if its a new feature or if its been about a while and i just havent noticed it.
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

The Lady Shael

It's  been there for a couple months, so it's probably new since you played regularly.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Pippin

ah, its quite handy so i dont have to load a new page every time i wanna check something out on my ipod.
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

The Lady Shael

Glad to hear it's appreciated.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Shadow

Yeah, the only reason I ever use the warlord info page any more is to find out what someone was broken in last. If that were added to the drop-down, I would never both with warlord info again ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Well, warlord info does show your last message interactions with them as well I suppose.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ashyra Nightwing

Haha, it's an awesome feature but I just never use it, I'm too old and set in my ways/used to clicking on the '?'

Sharptooh

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing on July 28, 2011, 01:09:28 PM
Haha, it's an awesome feature but I just never use it, I'm too old and set in my ways/used to clicking on the '?'

Oldbie  :P

Love the "new feature" (can't think of a good name for it), hardly ever use "?" anymore, like Shadow I only really use it to check recent attacks against said player

The Lady Shael

Since I never played regularly after the warlord info page was added as a feature, I still do things the REALLY old way (clicking scores page to see someone's number and repeating it to myself as I go to Aid, Message, etc to type it in).

Sharptooh

Quote from: The Lady Shael on July 28, 2011, 01:36:30 PM
Since I never played regularly after the warlord info page was added as a feature, I still do things the REALLY old way (clicking scores page to see someone's number and repeating it to myself as I go to Aid, Message, etc to type it in).

Ok that beats Ashyra  :D