I cant log into turbo and my char isnt deleted...

Started by Lurker, April 08, 2003, 06:54:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lurker

when i try to log in (turbo) it goes to a screen that says you are not logged in click here to login again i do that and it keeps bringing me to the same screen can somone help me? thank you
Visualize whirled peas

Dead Eye

Lurker, I relaize you are new, and need help, but go to the bugs or help forums. That is where some one will help you.

*Sighs*

I guess we will help you here. What rank were you? If you weren't that good, try making a new account. If the same thing happens, it is your computer. Also, go to a friends house, or a different computer. If it doesn't happen there, it is your computer.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Trident

Lurker is rank 20 or so last time I checked...he may of moved up.

Lurker

Last time i checked i was rank 13 im not that new just dont use the forum much =( im trying on my moms comp now... ill post here if it works
Visualize whirled peas

Lurker

well it works on this comp im gunna go try mine in a lil thanks for the help =P even tho u didnt say much lol  
Visualize whirled peas

Trident

Hmm...it seems to happen to me too.  Turbo won't let ya log in....or at least not with my brother's computer.

Ereptor

Well i just had the same thing happen to me.  Seems like turbo ran into the same problems as R RWL had.  I wonder how long this will take.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Bloodrath

Yep, same here. Won't let me log in. Hmm, this better get fixed soon, cause I am kind of getting tired of this. Well, I hope some admins can get this fixed soon, since turbo is very interesting. Well, we will see how it goes.

Lurker

i havent tried it on my computer yet but ive just been usin my moms comp its a laptop could that have anything to do with it cause the laptop works but my desktop wont....
Visualize whirled peas