Anti Land Farm Pony

Started by Land Farm, August 27, 2011, 01:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryu

And i will pet that cat and it will purr...

Ungatt Trunn II

A heathen like you reaching to the Cat in the Ceiling will cause you to shed and to be declawed.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ryu

ur cat likes me now. its too late MWAMWAMWAHAHAHA!!!!

Hear the last sound of your demise

*meow*

Ungatt Trunn II

Delusional profligate, I shall enjoy the Catnarok when you cease to exist.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ryu

Have you not heard Land Farm is a being from a higher plane. Void of treachery and sin that heathens as yourself breathe eat and sleep. Only to know the next day your demise will be immenient. And you will know how weak you truly are. Its futile, the war is already won...

Ungatt Trunn II

I am not of this dimension, or even part of theoretical existence. I am a timeless being and spawn of Cthulhu.

And even on my best day Ceiling Cat could whoop my butt.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ryu

Let the galaxy-eyes photon dragon  of the different dimensions wipe you out with his black holes and big bangs. this dragon, is also a sevant of land farm

Ungatt Trunn II

I killed that one long ago. I can't kill Land Farm however, as he does not exist. So I chose to eradicate the idea from your defected brain.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ryu

Pitiful, did you not know from the day you were concieved you were not a believer. Oh yes, your fate and destiny is controlled by land farm, and your will that denies land farm never did change anything. You were meek and feeble from the start. But be happy as your life comes to end. Rejoice oh evil one. soon you shall see

Ungatt Trunn II

I existed before the idea of Land Farm, or the people who conceived it, or the Universe this idea was conceived in. So I think I'm safe.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ryu

No, you delude yourself in a flawed perception. Land Farm is king. Hero among heroes. Milleniums ago, this champion brought peace throughout the lands of redwall. You at that time, were not even a figment of a pitiful childs imagination.  You could not even fathom to be so great.

Ungatt Trunn II

So you keep telling me, but at the end of the day Ceiling Cat will destroy you with awe inspiring power and you will have no choice but to accept the fact that the very fabric of existence that you used to take up no longer exists because the fury you have brought forth for your defiling of Ceiling Cat.

WHERE'S YOUR GOD NOW?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ryu

Enough. The time for talk has ended. Next turbo round our crusade will demostrate our will and power. With the blessings of Land Farm(Free Land), we shall slay all those that cross our blades. Yes, the time for talk has ended. Bring your malevolent forces, so that head on we fight, rather than scourge the slums looking for you pitiful barbarians, primitive in your disbelief.