The Residence of Commander Trunn

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 27, 2011, 07:57:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

Good luck with that. In case you haven't noticed I have fences all around my house except for the driveway. You'd be forced into a bottleneck. Because fences are impassable forces of righteousness and nature.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Look at them. Sort fences. Worst I could get is a splinter.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

The Lady Shael

That's a pretty awesome house, Ungy.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Krowdon

Hey, your fence looks broken. By the dog sign.

Ungatt Trunn II

Yeah they're pretty old. But it's got goat fence nailed to the posts as well if you look closely.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I love goats! When I was younger, My cousins and I would all herd the goats into a pen then seperate the babies from the adults.

Except for the ram. O__O

he was scary.

Ungatt Trunn II

Used to have a fainting goat. Until he fainted into a sink hole...
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

for some reason, I found that statement highly amusing. Bravo, sir.

Ungatt Trunn II

I do indeed try. But I didn't right there. It just comes natural sometimes.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

PICTURE. Anime AND Furries. What now, Ungatt?