Flicthaye Strat

Started by Pikepaw, May 07, 2003, 06:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dead Eye

I still think Pikepaw is a newb and will it be it for a while. He had 100 posts in like a week. Lot of spam. When I joined I didn't have 100 posts for like 3 weeks. Than I started spamming a lot and acted like a giant newb with awful spelling, than around post 150-200 Ad stepped in and taught me the ways of the good ROC member.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

RazorClaw

I spammed in my first ten posts. That was basically it. I would have well over 700 if a spam post didn't count.

Orcrist

On the topic of spam, I've been around this forum for a while, and look how low my post count is. I try to keep my posts to have an interesting viewpoint, as well as adding something.

On the topic of the flitcheye strat, maybe a way to make it better would be that, in burrowed land, defense is increased 30% or something like that to show the defensive advantage that a flitcheye would have...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Blackeyes

Hey Orcrist that is a good I dea if it were like that I know I would definetly be chosing the Flitcheye next time I make a name .
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Pikepaw

Quote from: Dead EyeI still think Pikepaw is a newb and will it be it for a while. He had 100 posts in like a week. Lot of spam. When I joined I didn't have 100 posts for like 3 weeks.
I wonder what my post count would be if my posts in the spam room counted?  ;)
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.