Emp Smashers

Started by Sevah, June 29, 2011, 11:27:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neobaron

Either way he hasn't been hit so in theory 2 talented players should be able to take him down alone.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Firetooth

Quote from: Neobaron on July 05, 2011, 01:02:17 PM
He said half was huts half towers firey.
As Kilk said, that's his best guess. So it's in between 200-440mil leaders.

Also Neo, it doesn't matter which troops hold the most value because they're value is also proportional to how much you produce per turn. For every skiff I could produce, I could produce 6 rats. So the troop type used to break being rats wouldn't actually make the overall net value any less.

Either way, food net is the best way to go in suicides if possible, but realistically troop net will be quicker, albeit less sustainable. Don't have time to do the math of how much net is required to attack, iirc it's something like a 10th, so 1bil?
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

This is an admin set up account. There is no reason for the number of leaders to have anything at all to do with the number of huts. His ratio would be 9847573 for all anyone knows.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Kilkenne

Quote from: Shadow on July 05, 2011, 04:37:28 PM
This is an admin set up account. There is no reason for the number of leaders to have anything at all to do with the number of huts. His ratio would be 9847573 for all anyone knows.

When I asked, I was told that it was realistic.

Quote from: Kilkenne on July 05, 2011, 12:54:06 PM
He has 2.5 million land, and it's safe to assume that that's half huts. Why, do you ask? Because he's been made "realistic".

Shadow

Oh, in that case ignore me. I know we have used emps over full ratio in the past, though.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..