Random Out of Context Quote Thread

Started by Neobaron, May 31, 2011, 04:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ruddertail on January 11, 2006, 04:36:54 PM
Oh, was that a problem? I thought that was what was meant by a "power hour", which is what it says at the top, under "setup". Then again, we have clans, so maybe that's not accurate...
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Wolf Snare on August 26, 2010, 10:52:50 PM
Ungatt, dont you see?? We MUST set our differences aside momentarily.  We have to remind our fellow soldier what is important, before he becomes a fallen soldier!

Here he is--- admiring his sweetheart publicly, as if to convince himself that she is harmless and innocent. SUCH A FOOLISH THOUGHT!

easily distracted by the way her hair glistens in the summer sun................ or her lipstick...... and make up, the clothes she wears and how they compliment her figure.................. and the way she always says the right thing at the right time....... The way she makes him feel special...... blah blah blah! I for one can not stand it anymore!!1!!!!11!1!!

^^^I'm assuming the last paragraph got NW daydreaming, and this is exactly what I am warning against!

Ungatt, good sir, all I can say is I'm glad we know better.

However,  I'm afraid this one may be too far gone. Even if we continued warning him, I doubt he'd listen. Nope, she's already dialed into his brain. Crafty, I'll admit, but mighty ruthless and cruel. Once she sucks all of the life force out of him, she will discard him and be off for her next target.

I for one refuse to be on the cleaning crew this time. when she breaks the poor fellows heart, I want no part in it. No more sweeping up pieces of shattered heart for me,  messy business, that is .
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Kilkenne

Quote from: The Lady Shael
Can you just...shut up and leave? You should really be banned...

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Firetooth

Quote from: Kilkenne on June 22, 2011, 03:47:12 PM
Buying a discount supercomputer does sound like something that I'd do.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Neobaron

Quote from: LucyLucy says
mm chocolate
(racist?)
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Genevieve

Quote from: Neobaron
Jon Cook says
you're just full of quotables today

Neobaron

Quote from: Shadow on the emessenKyle says
I think in the town I love in NB there is a single black family
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Shadow

I hate you Neo
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..