I

Started by Night Wolf, June 24, 2011, 07:40:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

...am a Pharmacies!

Krowdon

Did you draw that?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Much better, I ms Painted it!

Krowdon

Thats beautiful.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Genevieve

This is an inaccurate representation. I don't have blue eyes.

Night Wolf

you never told me what color eyes you have thus i can only guess.

Krowdon

You only have one eye.

Night Wolf

speaking of one eyes I have a mission for you krowdork! I need you hunt and track down the original eye i had for my avatar the cool blue one if you find it you get a cookie ;)

-EDIT-
Found it but I remember it being more blue  :(

Daryn

Pies.

Kilkenne

that's a pretty awful name for a pharmacy, I would never shop at "hello my name is lucy" pharmacy when I have to get my drugs.

Ruddertail

Quote from: Kilkenne on June 24, 2011, 12:16:39 PM
that's a pretty awful name for a pharmacy, I would never shop at "hello my name is lucy" pharmacy when I have to get my drugs.

That's because your drugs don't come from pharmacies.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Krowdon

Quote from: Night Wolf on June 24, 2011, 08:32:47 AM
speaking of one eyes I have a mission for you krowdork! I need you hunt and track down the original eye i had for my avatar the cool blue one if you find it you get a cookie ;)

-EDIT-

are you talking about the black one with the bright blue eye?

Night Wolf

Quote from: Krowdon on June 24, 2011, 05:06:51 PM
Quote from: Night Wolf on June 24, 2011, 08:32:47 AM

-EDIT-

are you talking about the black one with the bright blue eye?
Nope the one I currently have but it had more of a blue tint

Krowdon

ah. I like your Icon. I keep changing mine.