Skaters

Started by Trident, April 05, 2003, 03:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

I love skaters!  Skaters are sooooo cool!!!   :D  :D A lot of them think my screen name should be "skaters girl" or "skaters dream"  :D  :P  :D  :lol:  

Menatus

What are looks? I don't like any particular group. Like the people, not the looks. I have a diversity of friends.

I'm more of a punk than a skater, seeing as that I don't skate. As for AIM, everything with skater or sk8er has been taken, of course.

Trident

Skaters usually have shaggy brown hair, brown eyes, and tanned skin.  Not to mention they dress in black most of the time.

Menatus

*blinks* I know how skaters look. Like the common rat. XDD just kiddin'. I used to dress like a skater...spiked bracelets, plaid pants, random zippers...no, that's more punk.

I hate black. Way to goth. Everyone nowadays is a cutter. Enjoy life, darnit!

Dead Eye

Ok, I am a skater. Actually, I just bought a new board. World Industries, 62 wheels. It's all good.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Badrang the Tyrant

I like some skaters and dislike others.  It really depends on the person to me.

Trident

Er...around here, "skaters" is used as a group of guys... skater girls are skater girls, skater guys are skaters.  Hehe.

Menatus

Does it really matter? Anyone who skates is a skater. Skaters, or as they like to be called "Sk8ters", are such a steriotype.

Trident

Whatever.  One thing is clear: I love skaters.

Menatus

All skaters, Trident? I wouldn't be so sure about that. You can never say you love a certain kind of person. I can't say "I like punks" because there are MANY whom I don't like.

Sorry, just feel like arguing :P

Trident

Quote from: MenatusAll skaters, Trident? I wouldn't be so sure about that. You can never say you love a certain kind of person. I can't say "I like punks" because there are MANY whom I don't like.

Sorry, just feel like arguing :P
Yeah Whatever  <_<    Some skaters are kewlness.  Others are... annoying....they swear to much.  *Throws skittles at them*

Ereptor

I have been skating since my senior year in highschool.  Shesh man has it been that long.  That was almost 4 years ago.  sigh.  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Trident

Quote from: EreptorI have been skating since my senior year in highschool.  Shesh man has it been that long.  That was almost 4 years ago.  sigh.
You're too old for us Ereptor.  *Throws skittles at him*   :P   J/K

Claws'n'Paws

The term 'skater' is incorrigible.  Skaters could be ice skaters, which I tend to dislike...  But skateboarders are rather cool.  
I am Claws'n'Paws.

Trident

Quote from: Claws'n'PawsThe term 'skater' is incorrigible.  Skaters could be ice skaters, which I tend to dislike...  But skateboarders are rather cool.
Skateboarders?  ...LoL...

Iceskaters 2'would be annoying probably if I ice skated more.  

...I'm going to shut up now...