Home Page

Started by Twilight Shadow, May 31, 2011, 02:48:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twilight Shadow

http://www.redwallwarlords.com/index.php

This one...I was looking through some of the tabs at the bottom and the "Learn More" should probably be updated. Like the 'Tournament: Held every weekend'" that is not here anymore that I know of (not even sure if that ever was here I am too new to know)

Also was there not a mentor page or something so newer players could contact them and see their "profile" to see what they have done here...

The "download" tab is that going to have a purpose...???

Kilkenne

When was there weekend tournaments? That sounds kind of cool. That would be like a "who can poopsock the most whilst using 500 turns" contest, and I am great at that.

Sharptooh

As far as I remember, the tournaments were held for a short period of time before I jointed, they didn't last for long though because it messed with the server / was too much of a drain on it's resources, or something like that (I'm remembering this from when I asked)

I think we had one tournament for 3/4 days before though because turbo reset early (or something like that) a year or so back

The download page is because the code for RWL is open source, so they're obliged to provide a download to the most recent code, although it hasn't been up for ages :D

Abby The Rat

Haha, I actually had a bit of a chat with windhound about all this.  There's also odd broken links if you poke around, and mix-matching themes and so on! I'm pretty sure it's on the list of things to fix up!
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Briar

No, remember that contest where you answered questions about RWL and got money? I think this was 2 reg servers ago, so you should have been here Sharp.

Shael was going to do more in hopes of bringing ppl into the game and encourage the newer ones.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?