Vulpes Jarr

Started by The Purple Dragon, June 01, 2011, 03:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Dragon

If you look at the scoreboards, #30 (Vulpes Jarr) is no where to be seen. Now look at the disabled list. Oooohh he's disabled, but he's still onlining Redrum who cannot attack back because Vulpes is listed as disabled.

This is bug abuse as he is doing this knowing full well no one can retaliate.

Mod it up..
I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

C.L.U

Is this program banned for multing? If so, I thought your main account was left undisabled whilst your other accounts were auto-disabled...this program needs to be derezzed for this, but it may be a misunderstanding if he was no rectified for something specific.
Quote from: C.L.U on June 02, 2011, 11:02:35 AM
Firetooth is the perfect program; wit, charm and intelligence all rolled into one. You should all aspire to be as him if we are to create the perfect system.

Shadow

If he was attacking while disabled then it is a bug. Are you sure that the attacks didn't happen before he was disabled?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Purple Dragon

im sure, mike and I tried to retaliate and it said we couldn't attack him because he is disabled.
I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P