Jarrock (New)

Started by Jarrock, May 19, 2011, 07:25:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarrock

Hey guys, Just wanted to introduce myself. Im jarrock im recently back to Prom and have been playing at nwopromisance.com. if anyone has some quick tips for me on this server id really appreciate it

Holby

Hi Jarrock, welcome to RWL!

Hope you stick around. There are some good tips in the Strategy forum.
I will not deleted this

Jarrock

Thanks and i plan to. Im always looking for a good prom. This is all new to me though, as my normal server is an ezclan server

Jarrock

P.S. Any clans looking for a member i'd gladly join, just lemme know

The Lady Shael

Hi Jarrock! You'll find most people here are really helpful, so if it comes to it you can message almost any of the players in the game for strategy tips or questions and they should be able to give you an answer or at least direct you to someone who can.

If you have any questions about game functionality or have account troubles, let me know. =)
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Firetooth

Welcome aboard.  Marlfox and squire in turbo and reg are good clans for newer players :)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Vargarth

Welcome. Ask me or anyone on the forum for help ingame.
Collapsing and Expanding Dem Categories with no help from Kilk!

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES