Argh!

Started by General Austin, April 14, 2003, 08:22:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Austin

I am totally disgusted. The forum has now become a place for badmouthing people and total anger. Why? Is this a hobby? fighting every single minute, every single SECOND? I know this is a warlords game, but as for me, I have enough conflict in my regular life to have any more in this forum. I will henceforth only post happy things, or defend my good friends from meanies. I will never ever try to pick a fight. anyone agree with me at all? :(  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Power of Mordor

Calria indirectly picks a fight with everyone who forgets a comma or period in a sentence. She insults their inteliggence; and PrEtnds too be superior"?!

General Austin

Say your anger somehwere else, please. I prefer not to post on that subject.

calria

*hugs Aus*

I luff you!
And I'm sorry if I pick fights or whatever- I will try to stop.

Abby The Rat

She is not, because we don't mind her and we let her have free will to do so. So in the end, you are picking a fight because you are reacting to it.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Power of Mordor

so its ok for me to call people things and do offensive things.. but they arent bad if you all choose not to be offended? So why was The Two "gagged" for saying what he though. You all "picked a fight with him" because you chose to be offended and angry. It wasn't his fault... haha?

General Austin

The Two was talking about homosexuality. we're talking about petty spelling corrections, which she is known for and she has been around since the beginning. There's a big difference.

calria

I don't ever particuarly mean to be offensive when I make my corrections, either. It's just my trademark, and I do it... out of habit... and to be funny a lot of the time. When there were a lot of annoying newbs around, I did it to be mean, but now... it's a Calria-ism, you know?

*hugs Ad and Aus and everyone*

Trident

I don't see much fighting here.