Interesting Aye?

Started by Alazar is Back, April 20, 2010, 04:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Money was created to facilitate trade - much simpler than barter, which relies on a coincidence of wants. So money is not inherently bad, it is the people that use it that make it so.

Religion is and always has been about control at the highest level, and about having something to give you hope on the lowest level. It is historically the religious belief that the rich lords will burn in [haties] that kept the masses in their place. Nowadays this is not so much so, but we continue to hold onto religion because it is so ingrained in our society.

On a related note, why would it matter if Obama were Muslim? I mean, I am under no illusions that a muslim could possibly get elected president of the US, but realistically, why does it matter what name the man uses for god?

Politics are just a mess in general.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sevz

Money was created as a new system of power.

1775 usa outlawed Englands currency
1783 America won it's independence from England, it fell victim to the Central Bank Concept. (bad and greedy)

The public was told the Federal Reserve was started to eliminate economical crisis and deliver financial stability.
From 1914-1919 they doubled the money supply with loans.
In 1920 the Fed recalled mass percentages of the outstanding money supply which forces the supporting banks to call in all their loans and sell shares. Under The Federal Reserve act they scientifically created panics, further consolidating the monopoly within a small group of International Bankers.
The panic in 1920 was a warm up.
in 1921-1929 The fed Increased their money by another 62% and created the margin loan (24hours to call it in)
Late 1929 The rich people (JD Rockefella etc) withdrew stocks and called in the loans. This caused a massive market sell off.
International Bankers bought up rival banks and institutions for a fraction of the costs in turn spiraling the country into depression. Biggest robbery in american history.
Instead of increasing the money supply to recover the economic collapse, the Fed chose to retract it and make things worse.
They figured if they brought about a feeling of despair they'd emerge the rulers.

Next part is worst. The gold standard was removed.
Under the pre-tense of helping end the depression, the american public was threatened 10years imprisonment if they don't hand over all gold bullion to the treasury. Once again robbing the american public of what little wealth they had left.
End 1933 the gold standard was abolished.
Look at a note of money from 1933 and it says it's redeemable for gold. Today it says it's redeemable by legal tender which means it's backed by nothing. It's only paper.

The only thing that gives money it's value is the amount there is in circulation.

The power to regulate the money supply is also the power to regulate it's value which is also the power to bring entire societies to their knees.
Money was created as a tool of power.

As Amschel Rothschild said. Give me control of a nations money supply and i care not for who makes it's laws.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Gen. Volkov

Quote from: AlazarObama was at one point a muslim.

I'm fairly certain he has identified as a Christian throughout his whole life, whatever his father or stepfather was.

Again, I agree that the odds are next to none, but many shocking things have happened in my life time...

No, the odds aren't "next to none" they are zero. I don't care how many shocking things have happened, if the US government was competent enough to pull this off, I would have absolutely no problem with them running healthcare. Bush's involvement is secondary, there are just too many people who would have to keep too many secrets for any aspect of "the government did 9/11" to be believable. Now, could the government have known about it and done little to stop the 9/11 attacks? More plausible. Still incredibly unlikely, but requires MANY fewer people to keep a secret and much harder to disprove.

QuoteBush wouldn't necessarily be involved....say what you want about Bush, but after 9/11 he made sure Americans would be safe, Obama is lowering our defenses...

I wouldn't say that. He canceled the remainder of the F-22's production run, which I am unhappy about, but he hasn't pulled our troops out of Iraq, and he remains committed to Afghanistan.

Quote from: FiretoothObama is disarming. Lets face it, Nuke's are a disaster. Luckily, nobody is stupid enough to launch one, but disarming is no bad thing. If even one was launched, all kinds of [haties] could break loose.

I agree, but let's put it this way, I don't want the US to be without nukes in a world where people still have nukes and lots of people still hate us.

Oh, and I don't think what Bush did was ENTIRELY ineffective. You cannot find and eliminate the root cause of a problem when you have dictatorial regimes running the show who not only sustain the conditions that breed terrorism, but in fact exaggerate them. Talking about Afghanistan and the Taliban here, not Iraq. The invasion of Iraq was a terrible idea. The overthrow of the Taliban was not.

As for Sevz's rant... I think that's a discussion for yet another topic.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sevz

There's 12,000 subgroups of Christianity.

september 11 was a jumpstart to accelerate an agenda of the ruthless elite. It was a staged war pre-text. No different to the sinking of the Lusitania, the pre-voking of Pearl Harbor and The gulf of Tonkin Lie.

If it's wasn't a planned war pre-text it'd be an exception to the rule already used to pre-voke 2 illegal wars.

9/11 was a pre-text to wage war against YOU. The People.
They're taking your civil liberties. Most the brainwashed Americans are unaware. Your home can be searched without a warrant or without you being home. You can be arrested without charges revealed to you. You can be detained indefinitely without access to a lawyer and even legally tortured under the suspicion that you could be a terrorist.

Wake up.
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevz on April 27, 2010, 03:46:03 AM
There's 12,000 subgroups of Christianity.

september 11 was a jumpstart to accelerate an agenda of the ruthless elite. It was a staged war pre-text. No different to the sinking of the Lusitania, the pre-voking of Pearl Harbor and The gulf of Tonkin Lie.

If it's wasn't a planned war pre-text it'd be an exception to the rule already used to pre-voke 2 illegal wars.

9/11 was a pre-text to wage war against YOU. The People.
They're taking your civil liberties. Most the brainwashed Americans are unaware. Your home can be searched without a warrant or without you being home. You can be arrested without charges revealed to you. You can be detained indefinitely without access to a lawyer and even legally tortured under the suspicion that you could be a terrorist.

Wake up.
Sorry Sevah, that's just too much conspiricay-like for me. Sure, 9/11 could've been planned, but I exremely doubt George Bush is anywear near competent enough, infact I don't really know anybody who would be. Plus, you're assuming somebody is ruthless enough to execute that just to start more wars (obviously a benefit is involved, but yeah), which I find hard to believe.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sevz

I remember the day the towers fell. The news tried to say it was some mysterious cavemen.

Australia was receiving live news with no answers. We were on standby to be lied to. Waiting for a feasible story that the American public believed before we got told another version fabricated in finer details.

a MASSIVE building sits with a plane hanging out it's ear. After we saw the planes hit. LOOK PLANES HIT THE BUILDINGS. There's this anticipation that doesn't make sense. Then the towers explode from the bottom and pancake to the floor.  It's been proven that it was a controlled demolition. They found thermate, the steel columns that supported the building were cut. A passport miraculously flies out of the destroyed plane and lands in the lap of the authorities unscathed. IT WAS HIM.