5 (17.9%)
Asia
1 (3.6%)
Africa
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Uiblis

Quote from: Juska on April 08, 2011, 04:43:56 PM
Because one America is a part of our name (unlike every other country in North America or South America) and two, we are full of ourselves.

It seems so selfish to me...
I love bad [berries] that's my [fruity] problem

Gen. Volkov

QuoteBecause one America is a part of our name (unlike every other country in North America or South America) and two, we are full of ourselves.

Don't forget that for a very long time, we represented the Americas to the rest of the world. Monroe Doctrine and all that.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ashyra Nightwing

True, Americans really love America. But I kind of love America too. I mean, 30 different flavours of ice cream..

Twilight Shadow

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing on April 09, 2011, 06:30:42 AM
True, Americans really love America. But I kind of love America too. I mean, 30 different flavours of ice cream..

LOL we are selfish and strong. We have a right to say it basically for the things we have done...good or bad

Also we leave to go to Europe they ask if we are from America which they are proclaiming US.

Aaron the Otter

wolf bite

Hi Aaron, Welcome to the forums!

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

The Lady Shael

Awesome! We used to have a resident Irish RWLer, kell, but he disappeared, so you can take his place. =p
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Daryn

Pies.

Etendue

Why can't I stay away from this game?

"You're kidding me. Did you just stuff that Aperture Science Thing-We-Don't-Know-What-It-Does into an Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator?" ~GLaDOS