Ad
4 (20%)
Retto
9 (45%)
wolf bite
14 (70%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Sharptooh

Thank you very much for clearing that up Wolf Bite, Shael and Volky I never knew what happened to Retto but whenever people seemed to talk about him it always seemed to be in a bad way (I suppose not doing anything for over a year is pretty bad, although I can also see his side of the arguement too)

Maybe you could try and convince him to pay a visit? I'm sure he'd be happy about what's happened to RWL in the years since he left

The Lady Shael

I think he might be much too busy IRL. He's moved onto bigger and better things, so I'm not sure he would grace us with a visit. Plus we've either axed or rewritten a lot of the stuff he did. >.<
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

100% all about Retto. I used to be in his fan club, I think.

Daryn

I like Wolf bite, since he was the only one I know.
Pies.

wolf bite

Let us see. So out of 19 people that voted, I got 13. So that means 6 people did not throw a vote in my direction. How many members of the staff are there? Never mind, just thinking to my self. Hehe.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Gen. Volkov

To be honest wolf bite, you were my choice by default. I never really knew Ad, Stormy, or Boze too well, Ragey can be a bit of a jerk, and I was frustrated with Retto for most of his tenure. Besides, the question was retired admin, my favorite admin at any point is Shael. :P
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Yellow Eyes

I chose Retto, although I may have liked Ad a bit more, me and him got along great. He even set me up a subdomain on his server lol.

But to be fair Wolf, I don't think I was ever around much when you were an admin, otherwise my vote would've gone to you.