Account deletion

Started by Shadow, April 10, 2011, 04:49:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevah

No matter how much you all cheat, i'm better than volkov.

I understand why Shadow quit and needs to preserve his image. I don't agree. I think he should be playing like he was. He said i'm a cheat cos i don't like the race changes. As an admin I can see he'll do what it takes to maintian the position and not jeopardise rwls authority.

If PD had a spy ingame, good on him. It shows dedication and advanced diplomacy techniques. I don't feel my enemy was cheating at all. If anything it should be a common infiltration from all rivals. The information they retrieved means nothing. They still need to execute thier counter attacks.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Holby

Quote from: Shadow on April 16, 2011, 08:54:30 AM
Holby, you are asking:

"If you weren't a mod, would you have deleted? Is this not all just to preserve your (self-)image?"

The answer now is yes, I would have deleted. The topic is here mostly to preserve my image, but the deletion would have happened regardless. The answer a year ago would have been no, I would not have deleted, I would just have defended myself by saying that no rules were broken.

Reading back this topic though, I realize that it is rather silly that I even cared this much. RWL is far too ingrained in my life now.
I'm not asking that question.

I'm asking why your brother is lying.

I still think regardless of your staff position, it's an overreaction, and deleting says you take the game way too seriously, not the other way around, as you imagine. I think you'd be much better off still leading your clan, helping out newer players, and giving direction.

Of course deleting was to preserve your image, there's no other explanation for it, and I don't blame you in the slightest. I understand it, but it was an extreme measure.

I will not deleted this

Shadow

Oh, I see. You're right.

By the way, I do take this game too seriously ^_^ I don't imagine anything else.

EDIT: forgot signups closed on the 14th. I royally screwed this one, didn't I? :x
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

QuoteNo matter how much you all cheat, i'm better than volkov.

You talk too much. Also, you are unable to stick to a goal for more than two weeks, unless someone more or less makes you. You also tend to quit at the first sign of trouble or resistance or whatever. When you are around, you are a good player, but because of the listed faults, you will never be as good as I am.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on April 18, 2011, 01:56:40 AM
QuoteNo matter how much you all cheat, i'm better than volkov.

You talk too much. Also, you are unable to stick to a goal for more than two weeks, unless someone more or less makes you. You also tend to quit at the first sign of trouble or resistance or whatever. When you are around, you are a good player, but because of the listed faults, you will never be as good as I am.
Volkov just wrecked Sevah. :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.