Storehouse

Started by Kyrolin Zenyar, April 13, 2011, 12:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyrolin Zenyar

Would it be possible to put the clan storehouse in reg?  I think it might be interesting...
Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!

Shadow

Reg is traditionally themeless, so very unlikely.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Kyrolin Zenyar

Wouldn't have to be a theme...  A storehouse would be really nice.

Shadow

"Theme" is just a label meaning "different from basic Promisance code". What I meant to say is that reg is traditionally the basic RWL code, which does not have storehouses in it. I have seen storehouses, both individual and clan, made part of regular gameplay in Promisance over at FaF -- I do not like what it does for a game. Far too abusable in long term play like reg has.

Kyrolin Zenyar

Understood.  Forget this topic.

SiegeMaster

im remembering this topic

Kyrolin Zenyar

Sevah

Instead of a storehouse there should be a clan Treasury. (mid-sized capacity accessible to selected clanmates)
And clan leader + assistant should be able to espionage all clan members in the Clan Management screen. Simple updates.

And. When you kill an empire you should absorb the remaining networth. They're dead, loot the remains and leave the site.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Shadow

Clan treasury is the same as a storehouse. Anything that hides net that can't be destroyed is abusable.

Clan members should have the option to share their stats with clanmates, but it should be at the discretion of individual players.

We don't want extra incentives to kill people at RWL. It would turn the game into something like other proms where anyone who clans is instantly killed, and that's just boring.

Kyrolin Zenyar

Neobaron

On the other hand, it could be seen as an incentive to reduce or (better yet) demolish the practice of stockpiling on a single account, putting lower players out of reach and inevitably turning all rounds into what reg has become - an economic snorefest with only minimal effort, strategy, and skill development taking place.

---

I am, of course, referring to Sevah's idea of a winner-takes-all type deal with regard to killing.

Storehouses in general are highly abusable and quite boring in a format that isn't explicitly designed around them i.e. the current turbo theme.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Briar

The closest thing you have to a storehouse is a highly cloaked Fox
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?