Development question

Started by Shadow, March 02, 2011, 09:00:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Anyone can answer this: with marten, starting from little or no loyalty, how many times do you end up casting goldmine in a run? Test it out and get back to me. Not going to tell you why yet, but you will like the results. I don't care how much cash you made, just how many times you used the spell in a 550 turn run.

The more people who answer the better, because then I can get a more accurate average, and use it to get a more accurate... whatever it is that I am doing.

^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

Well first I need to be a Marten. LOL.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

I just did a loyalty run, but in two runs time, I'll do some testing.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

Switched to Marten from Rat, so had little to no loyalty. Was able to cast Goldmine 35 times at the end of my run.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Shadow

Shadow

I was able to cast it 75 times that run, stating from 24k land. The amount of land you start with has an enormous impact on how much loyalty you make over the run.

Sharptooh

I managed to do it about 55 times starting from 5K land, and managing to scrape 51K

Gen. Volkov

Starting from low loyalty and about 16k land this past run, I was able to cast it 85 times.

Sevah

more huts and good health works best
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.