I wouldn't use it that much
2 (18.2%)
I wouldn't use it at all
1 (9.1%)
Other (explain)
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11

The Lady Shael

On this Facebook app, you could log into your Reg or Turbo account and check your stats and possibly run turns. You would receive notifications when a news event occurs (when someone attacks you) or when someone messages you in-game.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

I'd love RWL Mobile because then I could play it at work. Probably wouldn't get much use out of a Facebook app though :)

The Lady Shael

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing on March 16, 2011, 12:04:43 PM
I'd love RWL Mobile because then I could play it at work. Probably wouldn't get much use out of a Facebook app though :)

This is actually what I'm leaning towards.  :) What kind of phone do you have?
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Pippin

yeah this would be good, phones that can access internet would benefit quite well from thos
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Ashyra Nightwing

I have a Nokia C3, I can access the game on it but I have errors if I try to run turns or anything... the RWL mobile app would probably not be meant for me though, my phone's screen is way too small for doing anything complicated.

Shadow

I tend to avoid facebook when I don't need it, and I never access the internet from my phone. I am a bit of a dinosaur like that, but mostly I just don't want to give Rogers any more of my money.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Stella Cadente

I think this would be awesome, and a great recruiting tool!

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sharptooh

If you made an FB application i personally wouldn't use it because I don't have (or want) an FB account, I'm sure it would help recruit new members though, Facebook is the happening place and if you managed to integrate sharing into the game in an intuitive way it might catch on

As for Smartphone, I have an iPod touch (near to a smartphone)

Although it's difficult to decide which platform to develop for (there are a lot competing right now, and a few have similar shares)

Maybe it would be better to develop a mobile version of the website that was more 'touch friendly'? That way you have a kind of smartphone version that doesn't work dependant on which mobile OS you use, but works on all platforms?

Juska

A phone add would be cool.

No to the facebook app, I don't want to be on facebook.....if I don't need to be.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Ashyra Nightwing

Yeah, if not an app then i'm thinking of something more like a more mobile-accessable website to access the game through..