Don't need them
3 (25%)
I forgot about them!
3 (25%)
What are custom fields?
5 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 11

The Lady Shael

Do you still use them? If you do, do you think it would be better if we moved that information someplace that didn't have to be set by you every round? If you don't, why don't you use them?
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

I always forget that we have them.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Obliterator

Yeah i forget about them and i don't actually know how to use them
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Shadow

I use them, but they are not very flexible - for example, for calculating attack ratio and such, you need information from both you and your enemy, but you can't do that as-is.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

wolf bite

I think there is only some things that work there. Why not just have everything that works switched on or off like tips are?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

The Lady Shael

I agree wolf...I never thought it made sense to have that ugly code to copy and paste.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

wolf bite

Never seemed fair that people with the code could see more then new people. Also not fair that people that made a better code could see more. Best to have it default off and veterans can turn it on if they want. Makes it cleaner and less confusing. I am sure people have made better code from the original, but something in the original code may still be of use. Not even sure how much of this still works:

i;Landfat Ratio;Networth/Land;commas
i;Land Scouted;Land+LandLost-LandGained;commas
i;%NW Land;(Land*500)/Networth*100;
e;%NW Land;(Land*500)/Networth*100;
e;%NW Leaders;(Wizards*2)/Networth*100;
e;%NW Peasants;(Peasants*3)/Networth*100;
e;%NW Rats;(Armtrp)/Networth*100;
e;%NW Weasels;(Lndtrp*2)/Networth*100;
e;%NW Stoats;(Flytrp*4)/Networth*100;
e;%NW Skiffs;(Seatrp*6)/Networth*100;
e;Expenses;(Land*8)+(Wizards/2)+(NumCity*750000)+((Armtrp)+(Lndtrp*2.5)+(Flytrp*4)+(Seatrp*7));commas
e;Food Consumption;(Peasants*0.01)+(Wizards*0.25)+((Armtrp*0.05)+(Lndtrp*0.03)+(Flytrp*0.02)+(Seatrp*0.01));commas
e;Leaders/Land;Wizards/Land;
e;Offensive Points;(Armtrp*2)+(Lndtrp*2)+(Flytrp*5)+(Seatrp*6);commas
e;Defensive Points;(Armtrp)+(Lndtrp*6)+(Flytrp*3)+(Seatrp*8);commas

Wolf Bite

Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles