Not too often, but maybe
5 (45.5%)
Leaning towards no
0 (0%)
Definitely not
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

The Lady Shael

Game events: scheduled times announced by the staff where we double or triple output of various resources.

Example:

-"This Saturday from 12 pm-12 am (EST), food production will be doubled."
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ungatt Trunn II

Couldn't hurt could it?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Holby

I think it's a good idea!

It would make running turns at a specific time popular, which means there'd be a lot of nice server activity, which leads to equally nice forum activity.

Maybe something like 4% health attacks, instead of 6%. or 10% loyalty earning bonus.

If they're once a week, or once every fortnight, I don't see it being a problem, as long as they're keep relatively minor.
I will not deleted this

Shadow

I had an idea ages for random events that could affect locations, both good and bad. For example, for a week or something, Southsward could get high rainfall, which would increase forager yield. Or the Northlands could get a huge stowstorm, which would mean that you have to prepare raiders to attack people even if you are both in the northlands, and attacker losses would be increased. Stuff like that. We could make a big list of them, and have something like a lottery each week with a certain chance of getting a random event for each location.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Lady Shael

I love that even better, anything in-character is nicer. =)
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Juska

Great idea, would add depth for sure.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19