Umm...

Started by Night Wolf, March 12, 2011, 01:24:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Since when do 10% of your troops desert when you attack someone lower than you?
Just lost 100 million net cuz I didnt notice this soon enough  :'(

Shadow

10% have always deserted if they are a lot lower than you. Same if they are a lot higher.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

You got what you deserved, usupring my rightful position >:D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Night Wolf

I only ever remember like 3% or something..that seems over the top losing 1/3 of my net in less than half a dozen attacks

Holby

I think it's really useful in stopping highly ranked warlords beating up on those with much lower net.
I will not deleted this

Juska

Yeah, desertions going down are definitely fair. Not a big fan of desertions going up, especially if their networth isn't troops.....My army is afraid of huge stockpiles of wheat and other grains? Cowards...
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

The Lady Shael

Quote from: Juska on March 16, 2011, 03:43:33 PM
Yeah, desertions going down are definitely fair. Not a big fan of desertions going up, especially if their networth isn't troops.....My army is afraid of huge stockpiles of wheat and other grains? Cowards...

:D

If I could draw I would draw a comic with some armed troops walking up to rat scarecrow stuffed with wheat and grain and the enemy troops running away in the distance.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Wolf Snare

logging into turbo for the second time this round, im wondering how you guys have put up with all of these messages from firetooth, id have tried to kill him 60 times by now lol
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)