Last of the Mohicans

Started by Ereptor, April 03, 2003, 04:36:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

Blueeyes has fallen.  Deleted his account right before we took the kill.  What is the free forces now?  

Agaist the Power of Mordor their can be No Victory.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Holby

We may have lost another battle, but we will win the war.

(Hmm, Orcrist has a habit of doing that. The ole' clear off unused land trick, eh?)
I will not deleted this

General Austin

I am still here, you silly widget. And if you try to take me down, I will....Kill You.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

calria

hmmm...

Makes me glad I'm not really on regular server anymore...

Deathclaw

I, too, survived the battle to reorganize an army to fight the ending battle and bring the end to Ereptor's tyranny.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Dead Eye

There is little we can do alone, but together, well that is another story Ereptor
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Aqualis

Ereptor does not have many leaders for an emperor. He tried to esp. me and could not. I only had 3.5 mil leaders at the time, so if you have more you might want to try.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Trident

Quote from: AqualisEreptor does not have many leaders for an emperor. He tried to esp. me and could not. I only had 3.5 mil leaders at the time, so if you have more you might want to try.
Ooo...So he can broken afterall...

Deathclaw

Quote from: AqualisEreptor does not have many leaders for an emperor. He tried to esp. me and could not. I only had 3.5 mil leaders at the time, so if you have more you might want to try.
*notices how he uses the phrase "only" loosely*

Why don't you try to break him, eh?
Glory, Glory, Man United!

~>John<~

ah, I'm here still....ur minions made me fall a good 95 ranks, but I've taken back 85 of em
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Holby

Ereptor's failed at my stats time, and time again. (OK, exaggeration, but I'm close enough.) It doesn't mean he doesn't have many leaders. I tried to esp. him when I had about 6 million with no luck.
If Ereptor can lose 1 million leaders in a single attack, he's certainly not going to be all that weak.
I will not deleted this