The REAL worst weapon

Started by Trident, March 23, 2003, 04:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

ew!! THAT TAISTS LIKE SH... oh wait
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Trident

rofl...

Yes, knives and forks do hurt.

Blood Wake

*starts climbing the mountain of badrangs chocolate* I'M KING OF CHOCOLATE MOUNTAIN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BOW DOWN BEFORE YOUR EMBARESED GOD!!!!!
*falls* never mind just thow some candy at me that will do
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

RazorClaw

Okay..... I understood that. I think.

Trident

Ok... the perfect candy for Bloodwake; runts.  J/K

Blood Wake

h

Trident

Quote from: Blood Wakerunts...? where?
lol...  

There's really not much else to say.

Blood Wake

but...but...where's the runts *sits down and thinks about where the runts are*

h

calria

I like chewy runts. Especially the bananas!

Trident

*Throws chewy bannana runts at Bloodwake*