The Darkness is Fading

Started by Darkness, April 04, 2003, 12:52:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkness

I am also retiring like Kilk has done.  I know I have not been here for long but I have grown bored with this game.  Don't get me wrong it was definetely fun but it fails to hold my attention anymore.  I need something new... Anyways I can say that the highest rank I attained on the regular server was 5th and on the turbo it was 4th.  My warlord number on turbo is #66 so feel free to do as you wish.  My clan on the regular server is still under new warlord protection so that one does not matter.  Farewell to all and to all you I wish you luck in your endevours.

~Darkness

*As Darkness fades into the shadows of the night a beam of light penetrates the blackness.  Light can once again be seen throughout all of Mossflower*
Who turned out the lights?

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

Holby

*Acknowledges departure* Your style of posts and attitude here are/were very entertaining.
Thanks for darkening up the forum.
;)  
I will not deleted this

baska

Seeyaaaa!!!
I know i hardly know you but still shall say goodbye and goodluck!

General Austin

In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Bye!
You'll come back... They all do...

Menatus

Mwahahahahaa! Aaaaaahahahahah! Aaaah!! *cough hack wheeze*

Aheh....the evil laughing just isn't as easy at it was a while ago. Seeya later, Darkness!