Swimming

Started by Trident, March 29, 2003, 02:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

Pointless polls are actually fun.  

Ruatine

Swimming in the ocean is awesome!! I love it. That's what I voted for.  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Lakes are full of slime and green stuff. So is the sea, but I enjoy swimming in it...

Ferron

I'm not sure where I like to swim.  Just as long as there's not a lot of people there making it way too crowded.  Maybe a lake with a few people swimming in it would be nice.  
Ferron
I am Brock

Trident

Not to offend people, but the Canadians started the entire slime stuff in the lakes around here.  Most of it is gone, but now people have to have their boats checked when they enter this country.

Aqualis

Definitely a river. No one is there, it moves, and there is one two miles down the road. To bad I can't go down there alone, let alone swim in it. Bah, parents. :D  
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Trident

Quote from: AqualisDefinitely a river. No one is there, it moves, and there is one two miles down the road. To bad I can't go down there alone, let alone swim in it. Bah, parents. :D
Wow, same here!  Only a few miles off is this really cool river.  My mother says don't go there, I could drown, or get kidnapped by all the teens who hang out there.  My dad says go ahead!   :D  

Aqualis

Yeah, my dad always says I can go there, but as soon as he turns around my mom is standing there saying I can't go alone.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Trident

Quote from: AqualisYeah, my dad always says I can go there, but as soon as he turns around my mom is standing there saying I can't go alone.
Well, she's afriad you'll hurt yourself, Aqualis Wavecharger!    Not to mention your ever famous:  hail....ouch.

Beem

I love swimming anywhere really.  I am called a fish here, I've been swimming since I could walk... thanks to my dad.  He picked me up, threw me in the pool and said "swim."  That's how I learned, through trial... and if there was en error... a mouth full of water.  I love to swim in the ocean in the bahama's tis nice clear warm water.  I chose river, because, more rivers have rope swings than other water sources.  I LOVE rope swings.  That and some have strong currents, which keeps most people, especialy old or young people away.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Beem

Quote from: Trident
Wow, same here!  Only a few miles off is this really cool river.  My mother says don't go there, I could drown, or get kidnapped by all the teens who hang out there.  My dad says go ahead!   :D
Heh, sounds odd, how old are you?  *wonders how many teenagers would actually kidnap a kid...*  anyway.  Mum's must always have that over protective instinct.  I wasn't aloud to go swimming alone until I was like 11 or so.  But I am 16 now and am going to have my drivers licence for this summer ^_^

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Trident

Quote from: Beem
Quote from: Trident
Heh, sounds odd, how old are you?  *wonders how many teenagers would actually kidnap a kid...*  anyway.  Mum's must always have that over protective instinct.  I wasn't aloud to go swimming alone until I was like 11 or so.  But I am 16 now and am going to have my drivers licence for this summer ^_^
It's one thing of my age, and anotehr that I'm a girl.  13 year olds (even if I'm almost 14) don't seemt o be able to go places alone  <_<  Which SUCKS because on a good weekend I journey off into the mountains 50 or so miels fromh ome on foot  :D  :D   My parents think I only go 10 miles...lol... Worst of all, I tend to nto be very social so I never take friends, and I don't have a dog (but would do almost anything for one).