Ding...

Started by Twilight Shadow, January 15, 2011, 07:58:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twilight Shadow

I got an idea... how about trying to get rhetto to come back to help shael out with the coding? Just a thought...

Shadow

Ha...!

Extremely unlikely to happen. Read up on forums for the story.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Twilight Shadow

Oh well but at least open reg then we can fix on the way...

Shadow

Night Wolf

just curious what did happen to retto? I just looked at his last posts and there was nothing like a good bye or anything  :-\

Twilight Shadow

So who do we talk to about opening up reg again? Shael or windy correct?

Shadow

I don't know the whole story with Retto myself, but I believe there is some bad blood there.

Shael or WIndy are the ones to contact, yes.

Twilight Shadow

I would try to find him in frostnflame but the site went down or something got taken over by some banking thing lol

Gen. Volkov

No, the site is down. Has been for awhile. I'm not sure why, but that's what it goes too when the site is down because no one paid the bill.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Blood Wake

within the last week I messaged Shael on Facebook.

Jan 10:
Sean Hunt
hey... could ya possibly get us a status on reg. I have three jobs and can assure you I understand a busy life. but three months without Reg has never happened before...

Jan 12
Stephanie Day
eek. you're completely right. i'll try to get to that as soon as i can.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Juska

A buggy reg is better than no reg.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Twilight Shadow

Thank you for agreeing with me juska

The Lady Shael

The day Retto comes back to code for RWL is the day when elephants sprout wings.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.