General in-game Forum

Started by The Lady Shael, September 10, 2010, 10:43:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you guys want to see a general in-game forum?

Sure!
5 (45.5%)
Let's just try it for one round and see how it goes.
4 (36.4%)
I don't really see the point.
2 (18.2%)
Definitely not.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

The Lady Shael

It would be exactly like the current in-game clan forums except visible to everyone. There are a lot of members who don't seem to use these forums for a number of reasons.... personally I think it'd just be interesting to see how you guys would make use of it if it was available.

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Firetooth

I'd probably use it, good idea.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

I don't really see the point. The clan forums are useful, but an ingame general forum? We already have forums, why do we need to add an extra set?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Holby

I would probably just say inflammatory things about Volkov.
I will not deleted this

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Twilight Shadow

Well we could base that forum for general knowledge about clans being made or a public notification of war or alliance. Plus not all players use these forums. It could also hold as a bug detection and it could have a Shael secetion where she would state her updates and news on. It is a good idea but could have multiple errors at the start.

Peace Alliance

ingame chat before ingame forum, i say

Holby

I will not deleted this

Twilight Shadow

Night Wolf

Quote from: Peace Alliance on September 14, 2010, 06:20:42 PM
ingame chat before ingame forum, i say
You know the other day while taking a shower I thought how cool that would be to have an ingame chat... the forum thing sounds cool to

The Obliterator

That sounds awsome
it would be great
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Sharptooh

I think an ingame forum sounds like a great idea.

I remember when I first played I had a real thing about not using the forums for some reason (firetooth persuaded me in the end)

Quote from: Peace Alliance on September 14, 2010, 06:20:42 PM
ingame chat

I'd love to see that  :)