Evolution is fake!

Started by Crocoduck, August 12, 2010, 01:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crocoduck

The fact that a crocoduck does not exist proves evolution can't be real!

Listen to this man, eh is a pretty cool guy who makes crocoducks and doesn't afraid of anything. He'll open your eyes.

Crocoduck
Proof evolution is fake!!!!!

Gen. Volkov

Goofiness.

Oh and look a Crocoduck!

OMG! They're EVERYWHERE!

There are even DuckCrocs!

RUN! RUN AWAY! FEAR THE CROCODUCK!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Crocoduck

Pfft, those are barely bird-reptiles, let alone a proper crocoduck.

Gen. Volkov

Your mom is a proper crocoduck.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Crocoduck

Of course she is, it's not like I evolved or anything.

Also:

Gen. Volkov

Crocoduck

Gen. Volkov

Crocoduck

You just don't want to admit the validity of the epic CROCODUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gen. Volkov

Two comments:

First, don't you think this crocoduck goofiness has gone far enough? I could explain all the things with it that are just wrong, and point out the various critters I linked to are in fact exactly the sort of transitional forms the crocoduck represents. But, I'm fairly sure you are doing this as a joke. So really my reaction to this whole thread is:

Second, in response to the question posed by the second picture, right here:

Crocoduck

FSM created Crocoduck fool, they also made midget crocoduck's and pirate crocoducks.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteFSM created Crocoduck fool, they also made midget crocoduck's and pirate crocoducks.

Blasphemy!

Twilight Shadow