Wisey's Diabolikal List of Bands .. Mwhahaha

Started by Wisey, June 15, 2010, 12:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisey

If you are already of the clan Empire of the Phoenix (aka EOTP), I have already posted this in a topic for viewing.  I decided to explore this forum and post this list.

Well, what is this list for?  What is it composed of?

My friends, this list is all the band, artists, musicians, etc. that I listen to, or like/love.  I keep track of all of them in this list ..
Some artists I like more than others.  I don't want to go through the time to check the spelling of some of the bands names, the order, etc., so there may be some errors in the list.  I'm missing quite a bit from the list -- I'll probably have to edit it later on when I feel like it, lol --  Enjoy, and I would be more than happy to hear recommendations on bands, or to give some suggestions to anyone who is open about it.

Well, here it goes ..

From the summer of 2009 up until recently, I have roughly listened to over 400 bands --

10 Years, 30 Seconds to Mars, 45 Grave, The 69 Eyes, Adrian Hates, A Perfect Circle, A Static Lullaby, AFI, Alcoholika La Christo, Age of Silence, Ahab, Alice in Chains, Alice Cooper, Alice Nine, Alkaline Trio, All Restored, All That Remains, Amon Amarth, Amorphis, Anberlin, Anders Manga, And One, And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead, Angels & Agony, Ansalusia, Angelspit, A Place to Bury Strangers, Apocalyptica, Apoptygma Bezerk, Apulanta, Assemblage 22, Atlas Sound, Atreyu, Atomic Neon, Attrition, Audioslave, Audra, The Autumn Offering, Ava Inferi, Avantasia, Avenged  Sevenfold, Ataraxie, Azam Ali, Basshunter, Band of Horses, Bauhaus, The Beatles, The Becoming, Before the Dawn, Behind the Scenes, Bella Morte, Beseech, Billy Idol, The Birthday Massacre, Black Comedy, Black Tape for a Blue Girl, Bloodpit, Blut Engle, Brakes, Breaking Benjamin, Buck-Tick, Bullet For My Valentine, Bush, Cali#Gari, The Spooky Candy, Chapterhouse, Charon, Chevelle, Christian Death, CKY, Clan of Xymox, The Clash, Cocteau Twins, Coil, Coil, Coldplay, Collinwood13, Collide, Converge, Covenant, Cradle of Filth, Creed, Crematory, Crossfade, The Crüxshadows, The Cure, Curve, Dame, The Damned, Daniel Lioneye, Darkseed, Darkest Hour, Dark Tranquility, Das Ich, Dave Matthews Band, Daylight Dies, Dead Can Dance, Dead Confederate, Deadstar Assembly, Dead Superheroes Orchestra, Deathstars, Deep Insight, Deerhunter, Default, Deine Lakaien, Delerium, Diary of Drems, Diminished 7, Dimmu Borgir, Dir En Grey, Disturbed, The Doors, Don Huonot, Dope, Dope Stars Inc, Down Below, Downplay, Draconian, Dream Aria, Dream Theater, Edenbridge, The Eden House, Embraze, Eluveitie, Emilie Autumn, End of Green, End of You, Entwine, Eric Bachman, Ecstatic Fear, Eternal Tears of Sorrow, Evanescence, EverEve, Every New Dead Ghost, Evoken, Faith and the Muse, Fear Factory, Fields of the Nephilim, Filter, Final Breath, Five Finger Death Punch, Flowing Tears, Flyleaf, Foo Fighters, For My Pain ..., Forest Stream, Franz Ferdinand, Fuel, Gackt, Garbage, Garden of Delight, Gary Numan, The Gathering, Godhead, God Module, Gothic Voices, GOTHMINISTER, Graven Scars, Graveworm, Gravity Kills, Green Day, Grendle, Grip Inc, Guitar Wolf, H.I.M., HammerFall, Hanzel and Gretyl, Happoradio, Hay & Stone, Hecate Enthroned, Halloween, Helloween, Herra Ylppö & Ihmiset, Hoobastank, How Like A Winter,  I Am Ghost, I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness, Iced Earth, Icon & The Black Roses, Ikon, Immortal, Imperative Reaction, In Flames, Incubus, Inkubus Sukkubus, Insania, Insommium, In Strict Confidence, In The Nursery, Iron Maiden, Jack Off Jill, Japanandroids, Jet, Joe Satriani, John Mayer, Julee Cruise, Joy Division, Kalmah, Kamelot, Karelia, Karen Olson, Katatonia, Kaya, Kent, Kidneytheives, Kingston Wall, Klamydia, Koffin Kats, Kotiteollisuus, The Kovenant, Lacimas Profundere, Lacrimosa, Lacuna Coil, L'Arc-En-Ciel, Latexxx Teens, Lauri Ylönen Linkin Park, Led Zeppelin, London After Midnight, Lovex, Low, Luna Sea, Lush, Lycia, M83, Machine Head, Madina Lake, Malice Mizer, Mana Mana, Marduk, Maroon, Mars Pricipum, Mars Volta, Marilyn Manson, Massive Attack, Matchbox Twenty, Matthau Mikojan, May i Cry, Mercenary, Mercury Rain, Merury Tide, Mesh, Metallica, Midnight Rein, Midnight Syndicate, Miser, The Mission UK, Modest Mouse, Monica Richards, Moi dix Mois, Mono Inc, Moonspell, Morbid Angel, Mucc, Mudvayne, Muse, My Bloody Valentine, My Dying Bride, My Endeavour, myGRAIN, My Sixth Shadow, Negative, Neil Young, Neljä Ruusua, Neuroticfish, New Dawn Foundaion, Nickleback, Nightmare, Nightrage, Nightwish, Nine Inch Nails, Nirvana, Niumena, Norther, November's Doom, Novembre, The Offspring, On Thorns I Lay, Onmya-Za, Operation Ivy, Opeth, Orgy, P.O.D., Panic! At The Disco, Paradise Lost, Paramore, Paralyzed Age, Paul Mercer, Penumbra, Phantom Vision, Pink Turns Blue, Plumb, Poets of the Fall, Poisonblack, The Police, Porcupine Tree, Pride and Fall, Private Line, Puddle of Mudd, Qntal, Radiohead, Rage Against the Machine, The Ramones, The Rasmus, Rasputina, Red Flag, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Reflexion, Regenerator, Remembrance, Rhea's Obsession, Rob Zombie, Rise Against, Rosetta Stone, Saralee, Satyrian, Scar Symmetry, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, Scarling., Scream Silence, The Section Quartet, Seether, Sentenced, Shade Empire, Shadow Project, ShamRain, The Sex Pistols, Shape of Despair, Shinedown, Silentium, Sinamore, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Sirenia, Sisters of Mercy, Skinny Puppy, Slipknot, Slowdive, The Smashing Pumpkins, Smile Empty Soul, Snake River Conspiricy, Soil & Eclipse, Solemn Novena, Sonic Youth, Soulidium, Soundgarden, The Spirtital Bat, Stabbing Westward, Star Industry, Static-X, Sting, Stone Temple Pilots, Story of the Years, Suicide Commando, Suntera, The Fall of Every Season, The House of Usher, The Frozen Autumn, The Sin:Decay, Toni Wirtanen, Tourniquet, Where Angels Fall, Type O Negative, Two Witches, Uniklubi, Unshine, Turmion Kätilöt, Stradivarius, Swallow the Sun, Switchblade Symphony, System of a Down, Tarot, Ten Masked Men, The Tear Garden, Theatre of Tragedy, Theroin, The Thermals, ThouShaltNot, Three Days Grace, Three Doors Down, Thrice, Throttlecaster, Tiamat, To/Die/For, Tokio Hotel, Tool, Trail of Tears, Trapt, Trent Reznor, Tristania, The Twilight Singers, Two Witches, U2, Umbra et Imago,Uniklubi, Unto Ashes, The Used, Vas, Venduta, Versailes, The Verve Pipe, Ville Valo, Violent Divine, Violent Femmes, Virgin Black, Voltaire, The Voluptuous Horror of Karen Black, Weezer, Weird Al Yankovic, Wednesday 13, Whispers in the Shadow, The White Stripes, White Zombie, The Willowz, Wine From Tears, Wintersun, Within Temptation, Wolfgang, Wolfshiem, The X Symphony, X Japan, Xandrai, Yellowcard, Yo -Yo Ma, Zen Café, Zeromancer

I want to find more -- this isn't the end! Like I said, I get really excited about recommendations, just tell me a little bit about the band/artist/musician and their genre.
☠♪ Tenebris In Lux (Wisey) ♪☠
Forever metal and vikings

Ungatt Trunn II

Hello. Who are you? Do you have your papers?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on June 15, 2010, 02:20:49 PM
Hello. Who are you? Do you have your papers?
Shuttup Ungatt.
Hi Wise CLaw. Long time no speak. Still obsessed with Cullen? ;)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

Keep it up and you friend's thread may need moar desu as well...
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Wisey

Cullen?  Ewww .. I'm glad I'm not into Twilight anymore. *shudders*

Heehee, I'm the latest edition to this forum.  About time I got on here :P

Firetooth

Quote from: Wisey on June 16, 2010, 11:23:48 AM
Cullen?  Ewww .. I'm glad I'm not into Twilight anymore. *shudders*

Heehee, I'm the latest edition to this forum.  About time I got on here :P
Good good. You better have Zeppelin and Bruce Springsteen in there, or I'm not reading that list.

Ungatt Trunn II

You should also have Kay Kyser, Frank Sinatra, Bob Crosby, Bobby Darin, The Ink Spots, Cole Porter, The Doors, Creedence Clearwater Revival, and other things as well.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Wisey

*facepalm* How did I forget Zepplin?  And The Doors?  And I forgot Iron Maiden too! *gasps, edits lists*

Vargarth

Collapsing and Expanding Dem Categories with no help from Kilk!

Krowdon

i thought this topic looked familiar. this is the biggest list of bands I have EVER seen in my life. its still impressive though I've seen it before.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works