An unjust is that...

Started by Firetooth, June 24, 2010, 04:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

...if you search "without you," badfinger (original artists) are very hard to find over the (mostly) rubbish covers. Also, if you search I love rock n roll, only one of the top 5 (which isn't even 1st result) is the original arrows version. Even worse, these songs were only commercialy sucessful when covered by other people.
Oh, the horror!
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

What's even worse is that pretty much all modern music sucks these days with so few exceptions! OH, THE HORROR!!

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Twilight Shadow

Cuz modern music is meant to only last a short period of time :P

Wisey

I don't like modern music all that much .. a lot of my beloved bands have either gone mainstream and sold out, or switched their label/record company and entirely warped their sound  :'(
☠♪ Tenebris In Lux (Wisey) ♪☠
Forever metal and vikings

Firetooth

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on June 24, 2010, 04:14:17 PM
What's even worse is that pretty much all modern music sucks these days with so few exceptions! OH, THE HORROR!!

I like this capitalist filth! :D
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Daryn

Firetooth, do you want to do my rP? I'm bored.
Pies.

Firetooth

Quote from: Daryn on June 25, 2010, 11:50:36 AM
Firetooth, do you want to do my rP? I'm bored.
Maybe. Where is it?

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Zara_rose_wolf