Submit your votes

Started by The Lady Shael, May 15, 2010, 01:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gorak

wow
gone over a month, and nothing has changed
that should be reason enough for a reset
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Vargarth

I agree. We need a reset. Holby is so far out of reach now.
Collapsing and Expanding Dem Categories with no help from Kilk!

Shadow

For the last time Sevs, we aren't interested in your respect. Well, I am not anyway, but I doubt the others are either.

You know what would earn my respect though? If instead of whining about how we all suck, the resistance actually tried to do something before the reset. It isn't that close, there is plenty of time for an organized team to do something meaningful.

EDIT: Sevs deleted the post above this one. It was pretty much the same as every other one he has ever posted though, so you can probably fill in the blank easily.[/b]
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gorak

I see no point in aknowledging sevs posts in any way, shape or form
he's made his feelings of this site clear, and has nothing further to offer

he's just a forum troll

don't get all caught up by him shadow
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Sevz

Quote from: Gorak on May 29, 2010, 11:55:48 PM

he's just a forum troll

Very well said Gorak. Since the administration here is completely inactive i have nothing to offer towards fixing redwall. Holbies Emperorship was a team effort. You could all have your own emperors if you thought about it. Resetting the game would be a shame after you've finally reached this position. I say Holby switches over to a semi indy and helps the group go for complete domination.

Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Shadow

Quote from: Gorak on May 29, 2010, 11:55:48 PM

he's just a forum troll

I suppose you're right ^_^

Gen. Volkov

So Shael... what are the results of the vote?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Lady Shael

I suppose there's really no reason to keep it a secret cause you guys can probably guess. There was a definite majority in favor of a reset. The staff is still discussing the details this entails.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

Oh, OK, thanks for the update.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Twilight Shadow

Can we get like a week or two notice before reset though *if it happens which it probably will*?

Shadow

There will be plenty of warning.

Twilight Shadow