Immortalisation

Started by Holby, May 08, 2010, 08:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Quote from: HolbyI think you're right. Although this one utilises a lot more smilies. Do you remember the Invision Board smilies? With the exception of the freaky winking one, they were quite superior.

I remember those smilies, and yes, I think they were substantially better.

QuoteGenerally speaking, Sevz likes to target one player at a time with forum taunts and attacks. He gets bored after a month or so, and moves on to someone else. I think I've still got a few weeks before Sevz is sick of me and starts up on Shadow again

LOL, I think you are right.

Quote from: Twilight ShadowNo I am not, his sock puppets do what he commands, mostly. But I am a crazed man hoping to kill Holby with his own poison. And I used "Volz" just because it is easier to remember in my book instead of Volkov.

I think you misunderstand the term "sock puppet".
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Holby

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on May 24, 2010, 10:56:59 PM
Quote from: Twilight ShadowNo I am not, his sock puppets do what he commands, mostly. But I am a crazed man hoping to kill Holby with his own poison. And I used "Volz" just because it is easier to remember in my book instead of Volkov.

Whenever I hear "sock puppet", I immediately think of this:

Rocket Man [1997] Part 3 of 10
4:42 in.
I will not deleted this

Twilight Shadow

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on May 24, 2010, 10:56:59 PM
So what do you mean?

Gen. Volkov

"A sockpuppet is an online identity used for purposes of deception within an online community. In its earliest usage, a sockpuppet was a false identity through which a member of an Internet  community speaks with or about himself or herself, pretending to be a different person,[1]  like a ventriloquist manipulating a hand puppet.

In current usage, the perception of the term has been extended beyond second identities of people who already post in a forum or blog to include other uses of misleading online identities. For example, a New York Times article claims that "sockpuppeting" is defined as "the act of creating a fake online identity to praise, defend or create the illusion of support for one's self, allies or company."[2]"

-Wikipedia

That is what I mean.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Twilight Shadow

I a way I am like sevz, yes, because I want Holby on a chain in turbo, but reg I don't care. And I go my own way not under any control and not making a second identity.  At least thats what I think your getting at.

Gen. Volkov

I think you are an account Sevz created, to make himself look better, but I could be wrong.

Twilight Shadow

Yeah you are wrong! For one I would be going faster up the rankings and I would understand the game better. But if this was sevz fake account "I" would be acting like an idiot and have two accounts on turbo, so not possible. :P So go and think about that.

Shadow

You can have as many forum accounts as you want without creating extra ones ingame...
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

QuoteYeah you are wrong! For one I would be going faster up the rankings and I would understand the game better. But if this was sevz fake account "I" would be acting like an idiot and have two accounts on turbo, so not possible. So go and think about that.

Erm, like Shadow said, you can have multiple forum accounts, they aren't linked to your game account.

Genevieve

This confusion in itself disproves Volkov's theory.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteThis confusion in itself disproves Volkov's theory.

Yeah, I suppose it does.

Shadow

I don't think he is sevs, I think he is just another one of his blind followers.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Twilight Shadow

Blind, you are a joke! Ok maybe for one day like last week but since then no and now I'll be known as "sevz' sock puppet" :this is stupid! I am not sevz either so lets move on from this pointless conversation. So how are you?  :wink: