White Sabertooth

Started by Vargarth, May 25, 2010, 09:57:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vargarth

Me Bad
Collapsing and Expanding Dem Categories with no help from Kilk!

Twilight Shadow

Well for one I did not poison your food I just murdered.  I took the food and sevz is not protecting me.
How do you like your picture?
Haha

Vargarth

Bad

Firetooth

Kills are meaningless for the most part unless the victim is clanned and has alot of net badly protected, which is a rare situation outside forced clan rounds.
Just murder and poison him instead, or standard him. Not that I should be helping you out.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Twilight Shadow

Thanks I will keep doing that to him even though it wasn't indicated to me directly.  It won't work though just thought I would tell you vargarth. First in this round you have to break through all of my defenses to kill me, which you won't kill me. And you will have to find me next round. ;)

Vargarth

You did not make your net and defense. Sevz did. If you did not have sevz you would not even have 50,000,000 net. I made 225,000,000 net by my self.

Twilight Shadow

Whatever... Yeah but look at what you have not barely 60,000,000 net and I have about 100,000,000 net and I never used Sevz sources I sent them other places to be used, I never really used them. Just sat on them before I ran.

Daryn

-_-

Just wait 'til I come back.
Pies.

Twilight Shadow