Human Vs. Zombie

Started by Briar, March 30, 2010, 11:25:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

My university is participating in the HvsZ on our campus.

Just curious if anyone else's university has/is participating and what you found were the best methods to feed/stun.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Juska

So is mine, starts beginning of next week. People are taking it seriously as well, should be fun.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Briar

I went to one of the orientations and some of the nerf guns ppl are carrying are insane.

I think I'm going to stick to the ol' marshmellow and balled up sock method. I think I'll be able to shoot faster.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Alazar is Back

Pillow filled with bars of soap...
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Briar

I don't believe that is a legal weapon

Juska

Ours finished last week, we had one guy break his arm and another break his leg. 34 people ended up "winning" was fun for what it was, although a prolonged competition tends to bring out the worst in some people.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Daryn

Lucky. I'm still in middle school. The most graphic thing I've ever participated in was a 5th war between two clubs [the pixies and shadow dragons]. Three people were sent home with bleeding noses and one person suspended.
Pies.