Kilk Is No More

Started by Darkness, March 27, 2003, 09:32:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkness

The mighty Kilk is no more.
Who turned out the lights?

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

Kilkenne

Please read the other thread that I made to get details and the story, just do not post there...

Ereptor

at least your still into the story.  try and come back.  i dare ya.  you'll just get pounded on down...you get props for breaking me...but you also get my rath.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Kilkenne

Props for breaking you, eh? 61k in one swipe is a lot of acreage to be losing to anyone, Ereptor...Trust me, Kilk will be back for the rest of it...Don't you worry your ugly head about that...

Darkness

The best way to sum up Kilk's failure is through the classic words of Nelson Muntz, "HA HA!".

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

RazorClaw

Darkness

Nelson Muntz is the kid from the Simpsons that is always saying, "Ha Ha!".  He's the one that is always laughing at other people's misfortune.

RazorClaw

Oh. I don't watch the simpsons. All I know is that the main character is a big fat guy with a hot-dog head.

General Austin

rofl! His name is Nelson Muntz? Hahahahaha!!
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

RazorClaw

*Sigh* Too many people watch the simpsons. I'm busy going from rank 60 to rank 20 in RWL:Turbo.

Rough Raiders

RazorClaw you never claimed me?
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Badrang the Tyrant

Yes he did.  And your just now noticing?