yay

Started by Beem, April 01, 2003, 03:47:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beem

this stupid thing!  worry, I ment this to go in a different topic. *grins and dissappears in a poof of skittles.*

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Sonoras

huh.........?

Holby

Obviously, this is for polls. Also obviously, Beem didn't mean to post on here.
Understand now?
I will not deleted this

Sonoras

But wouldnt he know?

Blood Wake

;)  :rolleyes:  :angry:  :blink:  :ph34r:  :(  <_<  :lol:  B)  :P  :huh:  :o  :D  :) I love stupidety :unsure:

hehehe... spam *hides as things are thrown at him*
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

calria

Quote from: Blood Wake;)  :rolleyes:  :angry:  :blink:  :ph34r:  :(  <_<  :lol:  B)  :P  :huh:  :o  :D  :) I love stupidety :unsure:

Correction:
"I love studidity."

baska

Quote from: calria
Quote from: Blood Wake;) ?:rolleyes: ?:angry: ?:blink: ?:ph34r: ?:( ?<_< ?:lol: ?B) ?:P ?:huh: ?:o ?:D ?:) I love stupidety :unsure:

Correction:
"I love studidity."
correction:
i love stupidity
Hahahaha I corrected calria's correction!

Beem

Heh, okay here is what happened.  I was going to respond to one of the polls going on.  When I clicked the wrong button accidentaly, I was distracted talking to someone near by.  So, it brought me to the window to type stuff, and I did, and then I clicked okay... or what ever button it is.   It then said topic started or what ever.  ^_^ That Is when I realised my mistake. *continues to gourge and toss skittles.*

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

calria

Quote from: baska
Quote from: calria
Quote from: Blood Wake;) ?:rolleyes: ?:angry: ?:blink: ?:ph34r: ?:( ?<_< ?:lol: ?B) ?:P ?:huh: ?:o ?:D ?:) I love stupidety :unsure:

Correction:
"I love studidity."
correction:
i love stupidity
Hahahaha I corrected calria's correction!
Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Nooo! I'm loosing my touch! *hides*

baska

Hahahahaha Don't worry, just wait for some new newbies to come and correct them, they always spell wrong! :lol:  

Trident

Quote from: baskaHahahahaha Don't worry, just wait for some new newbies to come and correct them, they always spell wrong! :lol:
B)  :lol:  :rolleyes: LOL   :D  :D  :D  B)  :rolleyes:  :o   Oh those silly newbies...  they're soooo funny  :D  :D  :D  :D    

Badrang the Tyrant

Baska, my job is to correct Calria when she messes up!  LOL, you can help too!

Cal, this is the second time at least that I've seen you misspell.  What's happening? :P  

baska

:lol:  I'm sure that's a big job to handle by yourself so I will help! :lol:  

Badrang the Tyrant

Thanks! :lol: Even though she doesn't make that many mistakes!

Cal, you really need to start being your strict self again when it comes to spelling and grammatical errors.  You are becoming pretty lax as of late!

Blood Wake

hehehehehe stupliditily MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I'M INSANELY LIKE
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h