Tsk tsk double standards

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, January 06, 2010, 05:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

Don't call me a coward, you know as well as I do that you visit these forums more than I do so you can go insane and lock everything in sight you hypocrite. You post material far out of the PG-13 range every chance you get. Lead by exapmle.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Wolf Snare

You need to learn how to follow the rules. Every post you've ever mzade here insinuates that you think you are above the law. Well I dont know about your little world, but at RWL you are not a great dictator and you /will/ follow the rules. I havent posted anything above pg 13 content, ive been far too busy editing posts  by yourself and prodiGee. If you care to, go back and read the rules to these forums and stop confronting authority. I know you have little to no authority IRL, but perhaps these forums an give you a basic structure as to how to behave. FYI, you won't get far in life acting like a raving lunatic, except perhaps the insane assylum. You may succeed in turning the spa room into one from time to time, but so long as I am monitoring these forums I will not allow you to break any more rules. smarten your act up.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Ungatt Trunn II

Oh cry me a river. I haven't posted a thing that I haven't seen in a PG-13 movie. I wouldn't have to "confront authority" if you would stop personally insulting me and abusing power by simply closing a topic as you see fit without warning.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Wolf Snare

Actually buddy I was instructed to do so as an alternative to gagging you. I was told any more back talk and You both get gagged, I've already gagged your buddy today, dont push it.

I dont care what "you think is okay" we have rules and standards for a reason. I am a mod to sort out these problems, so if you have a problem with that just say the word and I'll gag you, I'm sick of hearing you whine all over the forums about what we do. If you didnt pull this crap in the first place I wouldnt have to babysit you.

and just so you know, I DO have sonority and I will use it if you continue to call me out on things. go have a power nap and cool your beans, you wouldnt want to end up gagged now would you??

------------------

Just so we're clear, I dont care about your "take over the world" gibberish, but if you continue to make sexual references and talk about other members mothers I will be forced to get rid of you for an undetermined amount of time.

Just bite your lip and accept the inevitable, you cant run the show here.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Ungatt Trunn II

Sexual references? What?

Anyways, fine. Whatever. You know, I used to think you were kind of cool when I first joined up. But not so much now.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Wolf Snare

And this is my job as a member here, if I let things slip then I would be failing our community. I know ProdiGee was at the head of this outburst, but I had to edit a number of your posts aswell. I dont mean to upset you but the bottom line is we cant let people stray towards breaking the rules, look at last time, it caused a revolt.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)