10 Emeperors.

Started by Pippin, October 21, 2009, 01:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pippin

I was just reading a really old topic, back in 2004. There was an awesome idea of having 10 or so emperors, real players,
getting to the top 10 from lower ranks, be fired at from everyone and competeting with the current top 10. Maybe it could be last one standing? Or highest net in 50 days?

Well, thoughts?

*Worst pitch ever, brains been dead recently*
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

The Lady Shael

That must have been ROME. =) That was a really interesting chapter in RWL history...very few of those original emperors are still around, but I remember windy was one of them.

ROME was a collaboration between all the best players of the game, the RWL staff didn't really encourage or plan it in any way. Players are more than welcome to collaborate with their own ideas. =) Don't always depend on the theme to make things interesting.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteROME was a collaboration between all the best players of the game

Best players at the time, anyway, and I think they left wolf bite out as an enemy.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

wolf bite

Which was why he took them down. Hehe

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Gen. Volkov

LOL, with a little help from the inside.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

wolf bite

Ok ... okey, so it was only 9 emperors against 3. Rome fell in one night.

Wolf Bite

Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Gen. Volkov

There we go. Still impressive work though wolf bite.