Quoth Peace Alliance:

Started by AoU, October 16, 2009, 08:08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AoU

"but if you were the mod, we would no longer have a pressing need for a new mod... the position would become redundant, and i would let you go."
Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Night Wolf

AoU

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Peace!

Takara wrote Peace Alliance in my Yearbook.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

And Before my bag broke, I had a buncha stuff written on it, and on one side it said Peace Alliance.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Any other RWL related stuff on there?

AoU

I hate it when I break my bag.

Peace Alliance

ahahahaha, that's really funny you had my alias on things.

I recently found a ruler i used in high school. I had every one of my differeny RWL aliases written on it, as well as lots of other hilariously nerdy RWL things. High schoolers are dorks.

Krowdon

Quote from: Night Wolf on October 16, 2009, 08:46:39 PM
Any other RWL related stuff on there?

Nope. I was tempted to write 'Night Wolf's a Bunny Girl' but I dunno what the teachers would of thought of that.

Quote from: Peace Alliance on October 16, 2009, 08:52:02 PM
ahahahaha, that's really funny you had my alias on things.

I recently found a ruler i used in high school. I had every one of my differeny RWL aliases written on it, as well as lots of other hilariously nerdy RWL things. High schoolers are dorks.

^__^     Sometimes I write random things in my folders. Like, I wrote Krowdon in a few of them.  And Takara and I draw pictures of Night wolf and he has bunny ears.   

We have quite a few pictures of Basement mom that we drew.

Pippin

1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Krowdon

Sabriel

It's really cool when you have friends in real life who're on RWL.

And my Religious Studies exam is next Monday.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Krowdon

yeah. I talked Takara into joining and its a real blast.