Previous topic - Next topic

Basement Cat or Ceiling Cat

Basement Cat
3 (30%)
Ceiling Cat
7 (70%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Ungatt Trunn II

Message received and understood, awaiting protocol: Alpha Sierra Sierra Papa Indigo Romeo Alpha Tango Echo.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

AoU

Disregard that, new protocol incoming: Romeo Alpha Golf Indigo November Golf Mike Alpha November Whiskey Hotel Oscar Romeo Echo.
Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Ungatt Trunn II

Error found, new protocol interferes with existing protocol: Charlie Oscar Charlie Kilo Quebec Echo Echo November
DIE HIPPIE DIE

AoU

There seems to be a mistake in your protocol, protocol not found. Go with: Golf Oscar Alpha Tango Romeo Uniform Bravo Bravo Echo Romeo

Ungatt Trunn II

All systems functional, returning status message: Whiskey Echo Sierra Hotel Oscar Uniform Lima Delta Sierra Tango Oscar Papa November Oscar Whiskey
DIE HIPPIE DIE

AoU

Gen. Volkov

Update status message: Yankee Echo Alpha Hotel Bravo Echo Foxtrot Oscar Romeo Echo Yankee Oscar Uniform Golf Echo Tango India November Tango Romeo Oscar Uniform Bravo Lima Echo Foxtrot Oscar Romeo Charlie Uniform Sierra Sierra India November Golf

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Briar

translation: yeah before you get in trouble for cussing....just in case you didn't catch that.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Ungatt Trunn II

Aw gee whiz Briar I dunno if we could have done it without you.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Sabriel

LOL

BTW, BC has moved under the blanket and is carefully observing the current situation >.<

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Krowdon

Good job Sabriel. Give away his location why dont ya.

Lol. But great pic.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sabriel

Ooops. But suckahs will nevertheless never discover the blanket whereabouts!

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

AoU

Is the blanket in ethereal basementspace?

Krowdon